The 1-Pocket LS Knit Turtleneck is the ultimate all-season layering piece: unique enough to wear on its own, but subtle enough to wear under a jacket, sweater, hoodie, or even a short-sleeve shirt. Cut from a medium weight 9oz organic cotton French terry that is sturdier than a classic jersey knit, but drapes just as well, and ergonomically designed with a relaxed body and raglan-kimono sleeves that allow for exceptional range of motion. Highlighted by a front left in-seam device pocket with a woven pocket bag that prevents it from stretching out over time and a 5” organic cotton rib knit collar that can be worn up or folded down.
Dyed naturally with pomegranates and iron by Green Matters Natural Dye Company in Pennsylvania, USA. Naturally dyed items will show color and tonal variations, which are innate effects of the dye process. Some dyed items may transfer color during wear, in particular onto light colored fabrics and/or surfaces.
Because naturally dyed items are pH sensitive, we recommend washing them separately in cold water using a pH neutral soap, and carefully reading the ingredient lists on any natural personal care products that could interact with the dye. Stains created by alkaline substances tend to disappear after washing; acidic substances are more likely to create permanent stains. We suggest soaking an item with an acid stain in cold water as soon as possible.
Store naturally dyed items away from direct sunlight. Long term exposure to UV can darken and/or lighten a color, depending on the dye used.
Dairyn is 5’8"/173cm and wears size 2.
Lino is 6’2”/188cm and wears size 3.
- 7oz certified organic cotton rib knit turtleneck collar and cuffs
- Cover-stitched hem
- Signature mitered back label patch
- Interior twill tape locker loop
- Designed, patterned, cut, and sewn in USA
- 9oz certified organic cotton French terry knit in USA
- 7oz certified organic rib knit in USA
- 10oz GOTS certified organic cotton twill woven in Pakistan
- Certified organic cotton twill tape grown and woven in USA
- GOTS certified organic cotton thread grown and spun in India
- Organic cotton muslin tag printed in USA