The 2-Pocket Knit Anorak is half hoodie, half outerwear: soft enough to lounge in all day, but robust enough to withstand fall and even mild winter weather. Cut from a luxuriously warm 11oz certified organic cotton piled fleece jersey and ergonomically designed with a relaxed body and raglan-kimono sleeves that allow for exceptional range of motion. Highlighted by an oversized kangaroo pocket that doubles as a hand muffler and a front left in-seam device pocket with a woven pocket bag that prevents it from stretching out over time.
Dyed naturally with plant-derived indigo by Green Matters Natural Dye Company in Pennsylvania, USA. Naturally dyed items will show color and tonal variations, which are innate effects of the dye process. Some dyed items may transfer color during wear, in particular onto light colored fabrics and/or surfaces.
Because naturally dyed items are pH sensitive, we recommend washing them separately in cold water using a pH neutral soap, and carefully reading the ingredient lists on any natural personal care products that could interact with the dye. Stains created by alkaline substances tend to disappear after washing; acidic substances are more likely to create permanent stains. We suggest soaking an item with an acid stain in cold water as soon as possible.
Store naturally dyed items away from direct sunlight. Long term exposure to UV can darken and/or lighten a color, depending on the dye used.
Dairyn is 5’8"/173cm and wears size 2.
Lino is 6’2”/188cm and wears size 2.
- Self-fabric lined hood
- Front left in-seam device pocket lined with 8oz GOTS certified organic cotton twill
- Oversized front kangaroo muffler pocket
- 7oz certified organic rib knit cuffs and hem
- Signature mitered back label patch
- Interior drawstring locker loop
- Hand-stamped label
- Designed, patterned, cut, and sewn in USA
- 11oz certified organic cotton piled fleece jersey knit in USA
- 7oz certified organic rib knit in USA
- GOTS certified organic cotton twill woven in Pakistan
- Japanese drawstring knit from GOTS certified organic cotton
- Water-based pigment ink made in Japan