1-Pocket SS Knit Shirt in Undyed Organic Cotton Jersey
The 1-Pocket SS Knit Shirt is a multifunction, hybrid garment: part t-shirt, part tunic. Cut from a substantial, surprisingly soft 8.2oz organic cotton jersey and ergonomically designed with raglan-kimono sleeves that allow for exceptional range of motion, a relaxed body, and a side-seamless construction.
- Self-fabric crewneck collar
- Front left in-seam rib pocket lined with 7oz organic cotton twill
- Flatlock-stitched sleeves and hem
- Signature side-seamless construction
- Signature mitered back label patch
- Interior twill tape locker loop
- Hand-stamped label
- Designed, patterned, cut, and sewn in USA
- 8.2oz organic cotton jersey knit in USA
- 7oz certified organic twill woven in India
- GOTS certified organic cotton twill tape woven in USA from Turkish yarn
- GOTS certified organic cotton thread grown and spun in India
- Water-based pigment ink made in Japan
- Adaptable design lets many wear a size up or down from their usual size
- For the dyed pieces, both Breanne and Rob wear size 2
- For the undyed pieces, iicky is 5’11” and wears size 2 and María Alejandra is 5’6” and wears size 5
- Size 0 = US XS
- Size 1 = US S
- Size 2 = US M
- Size 3 = US L
- Size 4 = US XL
- Size 5 = US XXL
Comes with our signature seeded garment tag made from 100% recycled, biodegradable paper, non-GMA seeds, and organic cotton string. Made in California and embedded with a variety of non-invasive wildflower seeds, the tag can be planted in a garden or a pot at home.
Packaged and shipped in a 100% recycled, biodegradable mailer that is curbside recyclable and industrially compostable (check with your local industrial composter).
- For undyed items, expect 3-5% shrinkage, mainly in length
- Wash cold using a natural detergent
- Hang dry
We intentionally construct our products with materials, such as organic cotton, that will biodegrade over time. Cotton thread, in particular, is not as strong as thread made from synthetic fibers, so repairs are a natural part of the garment’s lifecycle. For questions or concerns on repairing an item, please email us at email@example.com.